Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Table

One of my favorite things about Holidays is decorating... well, that's pretty much just one of my favorite parts about everything. Some may say I'm a little crazy about my decorating, and they may be right, and that's ok.

This year I have been looking forward to Easter like CRAZY. Aside from being (tied for) my favorite Holiday, and the beautiful message we get to remember and celebrate of the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ - let's be real, aside from that, there is NO other reason to celebrate this season - I just absolutely love the colors, the flowers, the decorations, just all of it. Easter and Spring are just such happy and beautiful seasons that bring such hope and life into our lives.

I am usually a pretty "neutral" decorator. I love things to be bright and clean. But when it comes to Easter I am a sucker for light pink and gold **swoon**.

As I was saying, this year I have been extra excited to decorate. We are in a new house with so many fun remodel projects going on. One of the most exciting projects for me is our table. We made our own table (Blog post coming VERY soon on the DIY of our Farmhouse table). I have never had a "formal" dining room. In every apartment/townhouse and our first house, we have only had small eat in kitchens. Which was fine, it worked for our family just great, but I have been dreaming of this dining room practically my entire life, and now... I have it. I couldn't even wait to decorate for this weekend in my new dinning room, on my new gorgeous custom table. Literally... I practically stood by the table until the stain had dried, and then instantly started to decorate! :D

We are having Easter dinner for the first time EVER at my house tomorrow, and so I kinda freaked out (in a good way) that I got to decorate and it wouldn't be a "waste". I got almost everything at Hobby Lobby, with the exception of the small golden eggs I got at Kirkland's and the big pastel/gold speckled eggs at - of all places - Walmart. Feast your eyes on our Easter Feasting table... (see what I did there...) ........... anyway....

Here you go!





















Happy Easter all you beautiful, beautiful people!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelsie Lou. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig