Monday, October 12, 2015

The ULTIMATE...

Hey Hey Hey!

So I realize I may be a little late to the party on this one, but have you guys seen these Tommee Tippee Bibs? They are the ULTIMATE BIB!


For reals, one of the coolest baby accessories I've EVER purchased! A friend of mine introduced me to them a few weeks ago, and I finally went and bought them last night. 

My daughter is the epitome of independent. If it is something I have to feed her she actually straight up refuses to eat it. So this little 16 month old insists on wielding her own spoon full of oatmeal around the room until it finally finds her mouth, if we're lucky. 

I got to the point where I just stripped her down naked to eat every meal (which was a story all of it's own, since apparently getting dressed is the new form of torture.)

So I went to the store, bought myself one of these beautiful things, and decided to test it out with oatmeal this morning. I didn't take her close off or anything. And at the end, she was clean! Nothing else around her was... but by golly her cute little white sweater was clean! Everything that she dropped ended up in the little cup part of the bib! Best part its, the bib is 100% dishwasher safe! That's what I like to hear! But even at that, I just ran it under hot water for a few seconds and it was completely clean! I'm in heaven! I think I need to buy like 100 more of these... or at least a couple!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelsie Lou. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig