Wednesday, July 29, 2015

CHOCOLATE Whole Wheat Pancakes

One of my favorite things to do is to tweak recipes and make my own recipes, until I make one that is just perfect and delicious! 

One of my recent "masterpieces" just so happens to be HEALTHY, CHOCOLATE Whole wheat protein pancakes!

Even my kids ate them so quickly and begged for more, and that's saying something because my kids are PICKY eaters! Picky to the MAX!

So without Further adue, here is the recipe for my incredible edible Healthy Chocolate Whole Wheat Pancakes!

Healthy Chocolate Whole Wheat Pancakes




1 Cup NonFat Cottage Cheese
6 large eggs
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil (melted)
1 pinch of salt
1 teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
1 teaspoon pure Almond Extract
1/4 cup Almond Milk (Vanilla, unsweetened)
1/4 cup unsweetened Apple Sauce
1 scoop Chocolate protein powder

**Topped with Coconut Milk (clean), Pure Maple Syrup, and Strawberries**

Seriously Guys, These pancakes are drool worthy in every way! And the best part is, they are GOOD for you, GOOD for your kids... and taste like CHOCOLATE!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelsie Lou. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig