Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Breakfast Nook Evolution

Even thought I don't blog every week anymore, I still putter around the house doing all sorts of "fixer upper" stuff... it runs in my blood! I can't not look at a room and see all the possibilities. Ever since we've moved in things have been evolving and ever changing, slowly, which is the nature of things when it's not your full time job. My latest "puttering" has been our dining room. I knew from the day we moved in it was incomplete... And now, I just have ONE little project (which I'm excited, but nervous about) left to make and it will be done. I have always had a pretty good idea of how I wanted this space to look, and I am so thrilled with how it is going!


This is what it looked like when we put an offer on the house....




This is what it looked like 24 hours after getting the keys put in my hand:


This is what it looked like after moving in:





Side by side shot:

First picture is what it looked like after we re-did the floors:
Second picture is again what it looked like when we put an offer on the house:














This is what the Breakfast nook looks like RIGHT NOW (Okay... this is what it looked like at 11AM Today):











START TO FINISH:



I am a sucker for before and after pictures! <3 Thought I'd share!




SHARE:

1 comment

© Kelsie Lou. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig