Thursday, May 26, 2016

How to: The "Elsa" Dutch Braid

hey pretty ladies! So I have recently had a plethora of people asking me to show them how to do this Dutch braid! I decided to do a video, because it would just be way easier than trying to type it all out! This is my first video so I'm sorry... For all of it! Haha!!! I hope this helps!!!

My Hair REALLY wants to stay curly!!











All Done! SO fun! Or something....



Hope this helped! Comment below or email me with any questions! :D





SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You're adorable. This was totally helpful, and your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty lady (and love you!). Also it is NOT fair that you have this much hair. I have about 1/10th! Quit hogging all of it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too! Thank you!!! I love your hair too!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. You have beautiful hair and I love that style of braid!

    ReplyDelete

© Kelsie Lou. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig