Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thanksgiving Apple Crisp Ice Cream from Cupcake Diaries



Hey Cuties! I am so excited today to have one of my favorite bloggers of all time guest posting on my blog! I feel truly honored. I am also super excited to share with all of you what she has to offer. Today she will be sharing with us a new Thanksgiving dessert idea. This is going to go perfect with all the pies I'll be making.

Apple Crisp Ice Cream

Hi! I'm Alli from Cupcake Diaries and I am thrilled to be guest posting today at KelsieStanfill.com. I love Kelsie's blog and everything that she shares here. Especially her "Lesson of a Lady" series! Too fun. Today I'm sharing a dessert recipe that is such a yummy spin on traditional Thanksgiving desserts. After making this Apple Crisp Ice Cream, I realized it's one of my favorite desserts I've ever made.

Yep, it's THAT good.

Apple Crisp Ice Cream   The apple crisp in the ice cream stays nice and crunchy and doesn't get mushy. It's a beautiful thing. And you can add as much or as little apple crisp as you like. This ice cream is seriously amazing. Serve with caramel topping for an indulgent dessert on Thanksgiving day. No need for an ice cream maker with this recipe! You can use a stand mixer or an electric hand mixer. Apple Crisp Ice Cream makes 1.5 quarts

  • 1 batch Easy Apple Crisp
  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 pint heavy cream
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • caramel topping
Place heavy whipping cream into the bowl of an electric mixer and mix on high 2-3 minutes, or until peaks form; set aside Using a fork, break up the apple crisp into small pieces. In a medium sized bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and 3/4 of the apple crisp pieces. Add apple crisp mixture to the whipped cream and gently fold together until combined. Place in a 1.5 quart bread pan and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 8 hours, or over night.

Serve with caramel topping and enjoy!

Apple Crisp Ice Cream

I hope you enjoy this ice cream as much as I do!

Alli at Cupcake Diaries

I had so much fun being here today. If you're looking for more yummy treat recipes as well as family friendly and fast dinner ideas, come on over to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I'm emailing myself this recipe I've never made ice cream and boy did you make it sound easy. Plus I love Apple crisp and ice cream I'm definitely going to make this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having me today! So fun to guest post for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds pretty good. My thought is...why wait for Thanksgiving? I want some now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a first for me, i have never heard pf crisp apple ice cream before. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two of my favorite things, Apples and Ice Cream! Where in the world have I been? This looks so delish. Looking at the pictures just made me feel a sense of the holiday spirit. I've never made ice cream before, but I think I may have to get in the kitchen and give this a try! Thanks for sharing and making my eyes and mouth water :) :)

    NOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so delicious. Going to try over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted a wonderful yet slightly different dessert at Thanksgiving and I've found it.

    ReplyDelete

© Kelsie Lou. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig